great article! well done! and the photos aint that bad either! journalist and photographer - congrats!
cool that you're published! I was wondering ... didn't you write for them before? I am remembering something about something here - one of those aisle conversations over coffee :)
No, that was my first article for them. :) Hopefully I'll get to do some more. I don't think a ski one would work right now though as the season is almost over.
8 comments:
great article! well done! and the photos aint that bad either! journalist and photographer - congrats!
cool that you're published! I was wondering ... didn't you write for them before? I am remembering something about something here - one of those aisle conversations over coffee :)
hey - you can write one about davos as well! at least two articles: one on davos, another one on skiing for the first time! that would be so cool :)
No, that was my first article for them. :) Hopefully I'll get to do some more. I don't think a ski one would work right now though as the season is almost over.
Wow, congratulations! Really cool pics with a great article. Look forward to reading lots more.
Great article!
Hmm, Faranaaz Parker, travel writer. Has a nice ring to it :-)
Well done, ur famous now!!!
Well written, and very nice pics too. Congratulations on getting published :)
As everyone else says... well done and congratulations :D
Post a Comment