So in search of munchies, I opened the fridge, not expecting much except week old, leftover blueberries, crushed garlic, milk, and an assortment of condiments. Instead, I was surprised to find this curious cooking implement.
This reminds me of the time we found my car keys in the bread bin. I was going to suggest the 'close and open again' route, but I see you had that covered.
4 comments:
ahahahhahahahahahahahaha
those tings grow overnight in your fridge if you're not careful ;)
did you try opening and closing the fridge door to see if it would disappear? this looks mighty similar to the ghost busters' fridge scene ...
Strangely enough, I *did* try opening and closing the fridge to see if it would disappear! :P
This reminds me of the time we found my car keys in the bread bin.
I was going to suggest the 'close and open again' route, but I see you had that covered.
Post a Comment