I take a lot more pics than I post. I just put the nicest ones on here. But now I've started a Flickr site where I can upload everything, even the slightly crappy ones. :P The URL for my Flickr site is http://www.flickr.com/photos/faranaaz in case you just want to type it in, in future. Here's a shortcut in the meanwhile. So far I've just put up the pics I took on Monday afternoon. I haven't posted any of them here because I've been lazy but maybe I'll blog about it later today.
In unrelated news, I got another few days work lined up for next week. Datacapturing at an engineering company outside Cambridge. I can take a bus but to get there in time, I have to leave the college at about 6:25 for the latest, cycle to the bus stand in town, catch the 6:40 bus, arrive there at 7:01 and then hang around until 8 when I start! Bummer...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment