So we've just plugged it in and Sameer is now playing Gears of War online and in color and he's still getting his ass kicked by nine year olds. You just hear them going "Oh man, Warlock!" every time he gets killed. :P
If I play online I'm going to need a new title. I think Elliot Slade sounds too badass. I don't want to raise expectations.
After watching Joe play Oblivion that day and being such a backseat player I realized once again how much I like that game and even though I didn't think I'd get to play it for a long while, I suddenly was like Ohmygod I must play Oblivion! So we bought a second hand Game of the Year edition which means it's two disks, and both the original Oblivion as well as the two add ons, the Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine. Guess I'll be taking over the Xbox from Sameer now. :)
1 comment:
Is that "Elliot Slade" as in Max Elliot Slade, the actor? I had actually been wondering about you guys leaving Oblivion here... I'd thought that you were still busy playing it. I'm gonna play it this afternoon, actually. I am currently on my first task of investigating the Copious Coinpurse, but strangely there doesn't seem to be an option of taking that book I'm meant to, so I might need to replay the section. Enjoy the game :)
Post a Comment