Hi all,
I'm in the process of moving this blog over to Wordpress. The reason for this is that they have a much better dashboard (ie it's easier to manage) and they have a better way of keeping stats so you can know whether people are actually reading the blog or not. Also, they make a fascinating distinction between "categories" and "tags" which Blogger hasnt cottoned onto yet.
The new blog will be located here. Please change your bookmarks accordingly.
For those who like to type their URLs directly in, it's at a new easy to remember location, namely faranaaz.wordpress.com
Yes, Wordpress hasn't caught on as much as Blogger has just yet so although I couldn't get the faranaaz domain here at Blogger (too many Faranaaz's in the world I guess), I actually managed to get it over at Wordpress. Yay me. Alas, Team Parker was also already taken there as well.
So anyway, hope to see all you guys over there in future.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment