Last week, Sameer's classmate Patrick and his fiance Florence convinced us to go up to Zurich for the MBA ski week next March. We weren't sure if we'd be able to afford it but we checked the figures and decided to go for it. After all, when would we go skiing again? It's not like we have experience in that or know anyone else (other than Patrick and Co) who are into it.
So yesterday we booked the tickets. We have an early morning flight to Zurich on Saturay, March 8 (just after Sameer's birthday) and we return to London Tuesday evening. That makes it's a three night/four day affair.
I hope the weather is good at that time, I hope the renting of ski-related paraphernalia isn't too expensive, and I hope we don't break any bones!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment