skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Adventures of Team Parker

Preserving special memories

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures of us


Just thought I'd post some pictures, so you know who we are! (Also, I wanted a profile picture but didn't want to add any pictures to a photo host thingy.)
Posted by faranaaz at 4:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (54)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (4)
      • The arrival of the tickets
      • Pictures of us
      • Tick tock, tick tock!
      • The Adventure Begins

Linkification

  • Boing Boing
  • Broadsheet
  • cherryflava
  • Fark
  • Flickr Blog of Interesting Pictures
  • I Blame The Patriarchy
  • International Herald Tribune
  • Lolcats, with extra cheese
  • Rotten Tomatoes
  • Slate Magazine
  • The Guardian
  • The Mail & Guardian
  • Think Geek
  • Whedonesque